Aluminum Metal Yard Signs - Cheap & Fast
Promoting your business or organization these days can cost a fortune. And there are so many different options to consider, it's impossible to tell the best marketing investments to build your company's future. Custom yard signs, especially long-lasting metal signs, are a proven solution for growing your business, they are:
- Fast: design your custom aluminum signs in minutes and you could have them in a few days.
- Effective: custom metal signs have a long history of generating awareness and sales.
- Long-lasting: made of.040-inch aluminum, your lawn signs will last for years.
At Super Cheap Signs, we've been delivering indoor and outdoor signs to customers for 30+ years. We're dedicated to providing high-quality, durable signs at everyday low prices with a quick turnaround.
Start Designing Now With Our Proven Yard Sign Templates
The below templates are 100% customizable and optimal for an aluminum yard sign! You can change text, images, colors, and fonts, or upload your own custom design.
Frequently Asked Questions - Metal Yard Signs
How long will a metal sign typically last?
Our metal signs are made of.040-inch aluminum material and printed with UV ink, a combination that stands up to harsh weather conditions and results in a long-lasting indoor or outdoor sign. And, if you choose to display these durable signs in one of our metal frames, you can extend the outdoor life of your purchase for years.
When will I get my metal signs?
Unlike other sign companies, we've optimized our manufacturing process to produce great quality metal signage very quickly at surprisingly cheap prices. In our online design tool, simply select your zip code to get an estimated delivery date (we ship to the contiguous United States and Canada). If you want it sooner, you can decide to add rush shipping during checkout for an extra charge to expedite shipping by one business day or more.
What's the best way to display my metal sign?
Aluminum yard signs can be mounted in a variety of ways, but most people mount them using steel ground stakes or metal frames. These sign frames come in a variety of sizes and are also available in durable plastic material, too. Our shop offers a number of yard sign installation accessories, but they're not included in the price of the signs.
Can I get a sample or "proof" of my metal signs before you print it?
YES. We offer up to two FREE proof revisions. Customers must "review and approve" their aluminum sign design proof online before the order can proceed to production.
How much does an aluminum yard sign cost?
There are a lot of variables that impact the price of a custom metal yard sign. So, we encourage people to use our free sign price estimator to determine the actual price with options. Your costs will primarily be determined by the material you choose, the size of your sign, and the quantity you order. Other options, such as two-sided printing (back side), a custom size, or rounded corners can also increase your cost. We offer quantity discounts for large orders, and you can also join our email list (bottom of this page) to receive exclusive offers or free shipping promos.
What if I don't already have a design for my metal signs?
Don't worry, our easy-to-use online sign designer enables you to create a professional-looking custom yard sign design in minutes. You can start with our library of ready-to-use yard sign templates or get help from one of our professional sign designers for free. You can upload your logo and provide instructions about how you want your metal sign to look and we will get to work.
What other signage products does Super Cheap Signs sell?
In addition to metal and corrugated plastic yard signs, we offer almost any type of custom signage you can think of, including banners, car magnets, posters, bumper stickers, vinyl lettering, and much more. We have options for indoor or outdoor signs and products organized by industry and you can apply your custom design online to all of them.
Typical Uses for Aluminum Lawn Signs
Yard signs have been around for a long time and they're as effective today as they've ever been...probably more so given the high volume of traffic these days. Plus, you can get a custom yard sign cheap and delivered in just a few business days from Super Cheap Signs. From yard sales to grand openings, here are some of the most common industries and use cases for metal signs:
- Real Estate & Realtors - aluminum yard signs have been a staple of the real estate industry for decades. In addition to company signs, custom "for sale" or "for lease" signs can be placed in the front yard or garden to generate interest and promote the Realtor's company.
- Advertising a Local Business - full-color metal yard signs are a great way for a new business or retail store to generate foot traffic to their location. A handful of professional quality metal signs placed in high-traffic areas will generate awareness, interest, and customers for your establishment - the rest is up to you.
- Political Election Campaigns - democracy and political yard signs go hand in hand. Generate name recognition for your political candidate or start a grassroots movement with an eye-catching yard sign placed on busy intersections in your district. They're also an easy way to help your loyal supporters promote your campaign to neighbors and friends, with a custom yard sign placed outdoor on the lawn.
- Promote Special Events - promoting events can be a challenge these days because people are becoming overwhelmed with digital ads following them wherever they go online. You don't have to be pushy, just go old school with some metal signs and a bit of initiative, to make sure your event is well attended.
- Residential & Commercial Contractors - contractors know that the best way to show off their skill is to place weather-resistant plastic signs at the job site. Make sure the neighbors know who's responsible for the new roof, pool, remodeled bathroom, landscaped yard, fence, paint, etc.
We have ready-to-use, customizable sign templates for all of the situations listed above. You can browse, design, and buy your yard signs, in either aluminum or corrugated plastic, in minutes. Also, don't forget the metal sign frames or sign stakes that ensure that your signs stay where you put them. If you still have questions about your purchase or account, please don't hesitate to contact our customer service dept. through the website or call us at 888-470-2594.