Cheap Yard Signs - Effective & Durable
Promoting your business or political candidate these days can cost a fortune. And everything is so complicated, it's impossible to tell what’s working and what's not. Custom yard signs are the perfect solution, they are:
- Fast: design your signs in minutes and they could ship out the next day.
- Effective: yard signs have a long history of generating results.
- Flexible: dozens can fit in a standard car trunk and anyone can install them.
- Long-lasting: made of 4mm corrugated plastic or .040-inch aluminum, your signs will last for years.
At Super Cheap Signs, we've been delivering yard sign success to customers for 30+ years. We're dedicated to providing professional-quality signs at everyday low prices with quick turnaround times.
Get Started With Our Customizable Yard Sign Templates
The below yard sign templates are 100% customizable! Change text, images, colors, and fonts, or upload your own custom design.
What Our Yard Sign Customers Have to Say
"Your live assistant who helped me with my first (and only other order) was just awesome. Smart, professional and knew the answers to my questions. Give her a raise please. :-)"
- Patrick S. - WA
"Y'all are great. I've been involved in customer service professionally for years and there has never been a negative with you guys."
- Robert H. - TN
Check out Super Cheap Signs' 17,000+ verified customer ratings and reviews on the shopperapproved.com eCommerce rating website.
Super Cheap Yard Signs FAQs
Q. How long will yard signs typically last?
A. Our yard signs are composed of 4mm corrugated plastic, a lightweight, incredibly tough material that stands up to rain, sun, snow, and everything in between. And because they’re printed with high-quality UV inks, you’ll have the same sharp text and images after years of outdoor use.
Q. When will I get my custom lawn signs?
A. An estimated delivery date is calculated in our online shopping cart. Once you have everything in your cart, enter your zip code and the shipping calculator will give you an estimated delivery date and cost. If you need your lawn signs in a hurry, you can add a rush during checkout for an extra charge.
Q. How do I mount my yard signs?
A. Corrugated plastic yard signs can be mounted in a variety of ways, but most people mount them on metal stakes called "h-wires" or step stakes. They can also be mounted on a simple wooden stake or stapled to a phone pole. Our shop offers both "h-wires" and wooden stakes, but they're not included in the price of the signs, so don't forget to add them when you shop.
Q. Can I get a sample or "proof" of my yard sign before you print it?
A. YES. We offer up to two FREE proof revisions. Customers must "review and approve" their lawn sign proof online before the order can proceed to production.
Q. Why is the price-per-sign so much cheaper for 100 lawn signs than for 1?
A. We use two processes when making our signs - applying a digital print of text and graphics on vinyl for smaller orders of up to 50 signs; or screen printing for larger orders of 50+ signs. The vinyl application method is much more labor-intensive and therefore more expensive. There is no minimum quantity.
Q. What sizes of corrugated plastic yard signs do Super Cheap Signs sell?
A. The most common yard sign size is 24 x 18 inches, which is considered standard for yard sign printing. If you prefer a portrait look, the same size can be rotated for an 18 x 24-inch sign. These signs are large enough to get your message across and small enough to fit dozens in the trunk of your car. We also have a number of other standard sizes that can be effective in certain situations - 18 x 12, 2 x 18, 6 x 24, 24 x24, 24 x 36, and more.
Q. What design options are available for yard sign printing?
A. When it comes to designing your yard signs, your options are almost unlimited. You can start from scratch, customize one of our proven design templates, or upload your own artwork. We can print yard signs in 1-color ink, 2-color ink, and full color. Your design can be printed on one side or both sides of a sign, so you can display it outdoor on a busy intersection, and traffic heading both ways can see it.
Q. What if I don't already have a design for my yard sign?
A. Don't worry, our easy-to-use online sign designer enables you to create a professional-looking custom yard sign design in minutes. You can start with our library of ready-to-use sign templates or get help from one of our professional designers for free.
Q. What other types of signs do Super Cheap Signs sell?
A. We stock almost any type of sign you can think of along with the accessories to make sure it's properly installed and stays where you put it. We sell banner signs, car magnets, stickers, aluminum signs, posters, and much more. You can apply your custom design online to all of them and our turnaround time usually ranges from one business day to a few before they're ready for shipping.
Who Can Benefit From Custom Lawn Signs
Yard signs have been around for a long time and they're as effective today as they've ever been...probably more so given the high volume of traffic these days. Plus, you can get custom yard signs cheap in just a few business days from Super Cheap Signs. Below are some of the most common industries and use cases for yard signs.
- Real Estate & Realtors - durable plastic or aluminum yard signs are perfect for the real estate industry. Custom "for sale" or "for lease" signs can be placed in the front yard to generate interest and promote the Realtor's company.
- Advertising a Local Business - full-color yard signs are a great way for new businesses to generate traffic to their stores. A handful of professional quality signs placed in high-traffic areas will generate awareness, interest, and customers for your establishment - the rest is up to you.
- Political Election Campaigns - democracy and political yard signs go hand in hand. Generate name recognition for your political candidate or start a grassroots movement with yard signs placed on the busy intersections of the district. And, help your loyal supporters promote your campaign to their neighbors with a custom yard sign placed on the lawn.
- Promote Special Events - promoting events can be a challenge these days because people are becoming overwhelmed with ads intruding into their social media profiles. You don't have to be pushy, just go old school with some plastic yard signs and a bit of initiative, to make sure your event is well attended.
- Residential & Commercial Contractors - contractors know that the best way to show off their skill is to place weather-resistant plastic signs at the job site. Make sure the neighbors know who's responsible for the new roof, pool, remodeled bathroom, landscaped yard, fence, paint, etc.
We have ready-to-use, customizable sign templates for all of the situations listed above. You can browse, design, and buy your corrugated plastic yard signs in minutes...and don't forget the wire stakes. If you still have questions, don't hesitate to contact us through the website or call us at 888-470-2594.