Have a special
Let us helpREQUEST A QUOTE
- Step 1: Select Product
- Step 2: Design or Upload
- Step 3: Proofing Options
- Step 4: Sizing & Materials
- Step 5: Shipping
Get your fair, festival, or carnival the recognition it deserves with one of the Special Event Yard Sign templates we have to offer. You can also upload your own image to personally customize your signs.
Nothing says more fun than a festive, eye-grabbing event sign for a carnival or state fair. We have a great list of designs that can bring the right vibe to get your event started. Also some plastic A-frame sign holders would be great for helping direct patrons to food, vendors, and restrooms. We also have standard H-wires if you have multiple Yard Signs to display. How about some stickers to hand out at your event to remind everyone in attendance where the good times are? Our accessories page will have other products help promote your event!
Benefits of Using Colorful Signs for Your Next Event
When it comes to planning a special event, the goal is to attract the biggest crowds possible. Whether it is a community fair, a benefit, or even a yard sale, signage is crucial for gaining attention. While you could easily make your own poster board signs, these simply will not gain attention like professionally printed colorful signs. Knowing the many benefits of printed signs will help you to make the best choice for advertising a special event.
Best Options for Event Signage
You have a lot of choices when it comes to advertising a special event. Many event organizers make the wise choice to use multiple types of signage so they can gain as much attention as possible. The following are some of the best choices for outdoor or indoor events.
Yard Signs – These are a cost-effective way to spread the word about any type of event. These signs serve a two-fold purpose. They can be placed around town to advertise an event and then can be placed at different points in the event, to direct people and allow them to know where they are and where to find certain areas of the event.
Banners – The two most popular types of banners are vinyl and mesh and they both offer benefits. Most banners come with grommets and hems so they can be easily hung in different areas of the community and at the event. These banners grab the eyes and will help your event gain interest in the community. Many event organizers use a combination of banners and yard signs to catch the eyes of everyone in the area.
Posters – Posters are a popular option for displaying on store windows and doors. Posters can be placed in areas where other signage cannot, giving another option for advertising an event. The more people see signage regarding an event, the more their curiosity will rise.
Car Magnets – There is also the option of having event organizers display event information on their cars. These signs easily attach to vehicles and can be removed at any time, without any damage. Car magnets can spread the word quickly because it will be seen by passing drivers wherever the car is driving and even when it is parked.
What Are the Benefits of Using Signage?
There are many benefits to having all types of signage printed to promote a special event. Even small events can gain major exposure and they do not take a huge budget to make it happen. The following are some of the biggest benefits of having signs printed for any event.
- One of the biggest benefits of using signage for an event is attracting attention. The more people know about an event, the better the chances of a big crowd being in attendance. A few hand-made signs simply will not attract the attention of professional signage that has been strategically placed.
- Another benefit of using printed signage is to highlight the sponsors of an event and give them the recognition they deserve. These signs help sponsors to gain attention and offer a pay-back for the money they have submitted to help the event.
- Signage offers information to people in the community so they can understand what the event is about and what will be taking place. Most people want to know what to expect before attending any event or they are likely not to participate.
- Signs can also be used to direct traffic and ensure participants are able to find their way to different areas of an event. For instance, signs can be put up directing people where to park, where to find food, and even where the bathrooms and exits are. Signs can make an event run smoother and safer for everyone attending.
No matter what type of event you may be planning, choosing the right signage is essential. When the right design is implemented, with the right colors and placement, signage can make a community event of any type much more successful. Working with Super Cheap Signs ensures your signs will feature eye-catching designs and colors that will help your event get the attention it needs and deserves.