Create Your Own Affordable Event Signs
When you're planning a special event, you want it to go as smoothly as possible. Helping people find your event venue and telling them what to do when they arrive starts the attendees' experience off on the right note. Well-placed event yard signs are perfect for keeping event-goers informed, and Super Cheap Signs is the perfect place to get your signs because they are:
- Affordable: we've optimized our yard sign printing processes to be fast and affordable...the more you order, the more you save.
- Easy: our customizable sign designs are easy-to-use and have proven to be effective...you can design and order signs in minutes.
- Durable: put them in high-traffic areas in any weather conditions...they can be used and re-used dozens of times.
- Fast: we have various shipping options that can get your signs to you as fast as the next business day.
Super Cheap Signs has been helping event planners across the United States and Canada for 30+ years. We're dedicated to providing you with high-quality, affordable signs that are shipped out fast.
Custom Event Signs - Proven Templates or Start from Scratch
Our proven special event sign templates below are 100% customizable! You can change text, images, colors, and fonts in minutes or upload your custom design.
What Are Some Benefits of Using Event Signs?
If you’re organizing a special occasion or looking to make a lasting impression in the community, custom signs can help you transform potential chaos into a memorable experience. Following are some of the biggest benefits of using signs for events signs:
- Promote the event - One of the biggest benefits of using event signs is advertising your celebration. The more people know about an event, the better the chances of a big crowd for this or the next event.
- Save the date (and location) - event signage is a great way to inform potential attendees about the exact date(s) and location of your special event. So, placing a few signs in high-traffic locations can ensure people know when and where it will happen.
- Locate the venue - on the day of the event, keep people heading toward the right location for parking or entrance. Nothing can derail a good time faster than a traffic snarl or attendee doubt about what they should do next.
- Crowd control - call attention to the main attractions or guide people through the ultimate experience with signs. Whether it's an indoor or outdoor site, keeping attendees moving along is the key to reducing crowds.
- Thank your partners - printed signage in high-traffic areas helps to highlight event sponsors, partners, and special contributions and thank them for their support. These “thank you” signs show your appreciation and will make it easier to attract sponsors for your next event.
- Audience engagement - signs placed at exit points can thank attendees and encourage them to provide feedback on your event. Incorporating a QR code can take them to an online survey and encourage them to subscribe via email or text to future event news.
Other Custom Signage Options for Special Events
As you can tell, signs can be an invaluable asset for many purposes when it comes to promoting and running a special event. Below, you can find some of the best ways to use signs of all shapes and sizes to help create a successful event:
- Indoor or Outdoor Banners – banners are great for directing large crowds to the appropriate entrance or exit and are also an excellent way to call attention to key areas or points of interest within your event. They're big, colorful, and command attention.
- Stickers and Decals – custom stickers and decals are perfect for generating loyal fans for regular events. Let your biggest fans promote your annual event with colorful “I was there…” bumper stickers or branded decals for personal items.
- Custom Posters - build excitement leading up to your event with eye-catching posters announcing the date, time, and location. These affordable signs are a great way to get the word out to the entire community.
- Car Magnets – organizers and volunteers can promote their event throughout the town or community every time they drive to a store or meeting. You can attach magnet signs to your car and remove them at any time with no damage to your vehicle. Wherever you drive and even when it is parked, car magnets will help create awareness and generate buzz.
The Bottom Line About Using Yard Signs
No matter what type of event you may be planning, choosing the right special event yard signs is essential. When the right design is implemented, with the right colors and placement, signage can make a community event of any type much more successful. Working with Super Cheap Signs ensures your event signs will feature eye-catching designs and colors that will help your event get the attention it needs and deserves.