Make Your Sign Online - Create a Custom Yard Sign, Vinyl Decal or Banner in Minutes
Do you need help creating the perfect sign design for your business, organization, or political campaign? At Super Cheap Signs, we know that most groups don’t have a professional designer on staff, so we make it as easy as possible for everyone to get professional-looking signs at affordable prices. We provide four options for designing your own custom signs:
- Proven sign templates - we have a large selection of proven sign templates for all of our custom sign products across a number of industries. Get started quickly with our templates and change text, fonts, colors, images and adjust the sizes of everything.
- Start from scratch with our sign editor - our easy-to-use sign editor provides you with a blank canvas that lets you add the text and images you want. Plus, you'll have full control over all the colors and fonts.
- Upload your custom design - you can upload your design on our website and our experienced sign design team will make sure that everything is pixel perfect. They will then provide you with a design proof for you to approve before we start production.
- Work with our professional designers - we have professional designers on staff that love to help our customers get the perfect sign for the occasion. Simply provide a sketch of what you want with some instruction and they'll get to work. (Note: We're happy to provide this service for free to our customers, but excessive change requests may result in design service fees.)
How to Design Your Own Customized Signs Online
If you are not using our sign editor to design your sign, you’ll need to follow a few simple steps to get the ball rolling on creating the perfect custom sign for your needs.
- Go to the “proofing” page on our website. This page (https://www.supercheapsigns.com/proofing) is available for new or returning customers. You can use this page to contact our design team about starting your new sign design, just make sure you select the option that says "Send Me a Proof Before Printing" and then check the box titled “Check to upload files and add design notes" as shown in the image below.
- Describe how you want your product to look, including the colors, text, images and any other information it should contain.
- If you have a simple mockup or hand-drawn sketch of what you want -- or any images you want to appear on your sign -- just drag and drop them into the upload files field.
- Once descriptions are complete and files have been included, click the “Continue” button and you’ll be directed to a page where you can select from our available materials, sizes, and other printing options.
How To Make Your Own Signs
Different types of signs have different options and design considerations. So, we’ve provided some helpful “How To” information and answers to common questions for each of our most popular sign types.
How to Make a Yard Sign
Yard signs are typically printed on either corrugated plastic or aluminum. We usually recommend plastic yard signs for high-volume orders and aluminum for smaller orders where you want to re-use the signs over and over again. The most popular size for yard signs is 18 x 24, which is considered the “standard” size, and 12 x 18 signs are also popular for bulk purchases. You can get your yard signs printed on just one side (cheaper) or two sides (great for intersections or foot traffic). Don’t forget to include wire stakes for plastic signs or sign frames for aluminum.
Make Your Own Vinyl Car Decals
Decals for your car window or storefront should grab the attention of the people you pass or those that pass by your store. That’s why full-color, digitally printed vinyl decals are the most popular choice. You just need to select “vinyl sticker (printed)” from the material drop-down and select a standard or custom size for your sticker. The whole process is very straightforward and it’s easy to experiment with quantities to see how much you can save when you order more.
How To Make Banners
Banners are about the most versatile signs that we sell. They typically come in either premium 13 oz. vinyl (most popular) or heavy-duty mesh. They come in a wide variety of standard sizes, but you can also create a custom size as well. Our banners are digitally printed in full color, so you can let your imagination run wild, using photos or complex graphics, and feel confident that they’ll look great.