Cheap Banner Signs for Businesses
Banner signs are the perfect way for your business to reach new customers. Businesses around the country use our full-color banner signs to attract attention, announce sales events, promote grand openings, and more. People love our Banner Signs because they're:
- High-Quality - vinyl or mesh, our banners look great and are built to last
- Cheap - we work smarter and pass the savings on to you
- Fast & Easy - design your sign online in minutes, it could ship out the next business day.
At Super Cheap Signs, we've been helping people create custom business banner signs for over 30 years. We're here to help you and your business succeed.
How to make a custom banner sign for your business
When we started out back in the early 1990s, business owners had very few options when it came to creating affordable custom business banners. Even with the design and material limitations, the signs were actually more expensive and less durable. Now, you can use our professionally-designed banner sign templates and online sign design tool to quickly create beautiful-looking signs in almost any size you want.
How Much Do Banner Signs Cost?
There are a lot of options to consider when designing and ordering banner signs for your business and each option can impact the price. This is the reason many sign companies won't show you the price of your sign until you're ready to check out. At Super Cheap Signs, we've got nothing to hide, so we include a sign-pricing tool on every page so you can price your signs (with all the options) before you start the design process.
What Size Banner Should You Choose?
When you're making new banner signs for your business, one of the first decisions you'll need to make is what size you want the banner to be. The size of a specific banner can impact its effectiveness. We tell business owners to think about how far away people will be from the sign when they're expected to read it. For example, a business could use smaller banners to help shoppers locate specific items in the store because they will be pretty close to the banner when they read it. However, the same business may consider using larger signs if it wants to draw attention to a special or new product from halfway across the store. The most popular banner size is 3'x5', but they can be much bigger if needed.
How Do I Design A Banner Sign for My Business?
For businesses that design their banner signs on our website, using our sign editor, they can start with a pre-made template created by one of our in-house design pros, and easily change colors and text. The sign design tool also lets you upload your own images or logos to add to the banner design. If you would rather enlist the help of one of our designers, it's free and their experience is usually pretty helpful since they've worked on many different types and sizes of business banners.
What Are My Color Options?
Modern digital printing technology enables businesses to create visually appealing business sign banners at costs far lower than only a few years ago. Colors are sharp, photographs transfer well to banners, and business owners can use virtually any font and size of printing needed to convey a message. High quality and low costs also mean it’s easy to use different signs throughout the year to promote seasonal items or new merchandise.
What Materials Are Your Business Banner Signs Made Of?
Super Cheap Signs can manufacture business signs and banners on either sturdy vinyl or more breathable mesh material. While both materials can stand up to temperature changes and moisture, the interlaced weave of the mesh is much better at handling windy conditions. Both materials can be used either indoor or outdoor. And if you plan to use your business signs banners for a while, we recommend a reinforced finish (sturdy stitching around the outside edge of your banner and metal grommets for easy installation and removal.
Examples of Banners Signs For Business
- Grand Opening banners - Did you just open your business or make some recent renovations? Let your customers know when you’re re-opening or having your grand opening with a big, bright and shiny banner
- For Sale banners - you can announce upcoming sales to your in-store customers using a large indoor banner sign, while a similar, weather-resistant banner can be placed outside, in full view of passing cars and pedestrians.
- Employment or Now Hiring banners - let everyone around you know that your business is growing and seeking to hire new employees to handle that growth.
- In-store wayfinding banners - If you have a large store or venue, you can use a series of smaller banners to help your patrons locate specific products or navigate to a particular place.
- Hours of Operation banners - announcing your business' regular hours of operation, or any temporary change to those hours, is easy when you have a large reusable banner.
What Our Business Customers Say About Us and Their Banners:
"I am about to recommend Super Cheap Signs to everyone I know! Kay was very helpful when I called to ask about the "different back" option. When I called again, I talked to SuperHero Gary... who muin st be the most helpful & informed person on a Help Line... ever! Thank you for making my Humane Society project easy... and better! Woohoo! No follow-up after the order was needed... unless you have free time and want more accolades! :)"
- B.B. from TX
"This is my 8th order. I have always been pleased with the quality, price, and service. Gary was very helpful assisting me with a reorder."
- David S. from VA
"Very fast, affordable service! They can accommodate any personalized signs with your own PDF images. Friendly staff."
- Izzy from TX