Do you believe in magic? How about this:
A material that won’t corrode, is super flexible, lightweight yet strong — and the most abundant metal in the Earth’s crust. Perhaps it’s no surprise that versatile aluminum has the atomic number lucky 13. And aluminum is a team player: it combines in nature with over 270 different minerals.
As everyone knows, one of the most popular uses for aluminum is beverage cans — so if you were really enterprising, you could save your soda cans, hammer them flat, whitewash the existing message and create your own signage! But that’s an awful lot of labor, which might be better spent running your business or campaign.
Fortunately, you can purchase high-quality, .040 gauge aluminum signs for any purpose:
- A “No Parking” sign to keep desperate drivers from blocking your entry? Check.
- A fence sign, indicating “Private Property” or “No Trespassing” to keep the incurably curious out? Check.
- A sign that informs parents and kids when the community pool begins summer swim classes? Of course.
- A sign that indicates hours of operation for your business’s entrance gate? No problem!
- Advertising a real estate listing? SOLD!
Whatever type of custom aluminum sign you require, this resilient metal will hold up and look terrific for years to come. You can design it single- or double-sided, in full color or just one or two hues — and with ten sizes to choose from, you’ll find the perfect combination to fit your unique needs.
Just remember: as adaptable as aluminum is, you can’t eat an aluminum sign to get your RDA of essential minerals.