It gives “twisting” a message a whole new meaning when the message is plastered on a brilliantly created spinner sign. At a time when local companies are struggling to keep their message in front of customers, some have turned to actually “juggling” their message. Literally!
Street Advertising with Spinner Signs
Wearing costumes and using labor to hold signage isn’t exactly new and groundbreaking advertising, but if you think about outdoor advertising, holding signs on the street corner isn’t far off from being a great idea. Especially if the sign spins.
The use of spinner signs has once again made street advertising a strong area to market from because of the ability to reach people at a busy intersection without having to pay the traditional cost of advertising. The skill and creativity of some involved in sign spinning have even sparked a World Championship for this talent.
Benefits of Street Advertising with Spinner Signs
Many benefits can be realized by your company employing street sign spinners:
- Out-of-the-box advertising idea
- Cheaper than large billboards
- Affordable labor cost
- Ability to have different signs advertised
- Can change the location/placement of advertisement instantaneously without spending extra
Considerations with Spinner Sign Advertising
There are a few things that should be considered when your company decides to implement spinner sign advertising:
- Color and Text Size: With all of the spinning and turning, the message needs to be easily seen and eye-catching.
- Keep it Simple: The message should be short and sweet. Get to the point.
- Double Sided: Utilize both sides of the spinner, offsetting colors to catch the attention of travelers.
- Safety: Ensure the spinner sign is not too heavy or cumbersome for the handler. You don’t wish to incur any injuries.
Even in the digital age, the thought and expense of deploying sign spinners can be a productive venture for your company. Potential customers can pass by and experience an emotional response to the talents of the spinner, while combining that with a message about your business, resulting in a stronger bond to the message itself. Are you ready for new customers? Advertise with a spin!